Markham + Stouffville
Virtual walk / run / BIkE fundraiser
Saturday, May 15, 2021
GETTING OUT THERE TO HELP ONE ANOTHER
SPONSOR THIS EVENT
We’re making it easy to make a difference!
We all know that the pandemic may have impacted your business, organization or church very hard. But we believe that no matter what, we can all do something to make a difference.
Be a part of TEAM GOOD.
If you choose to sponsor this event, for any amount, your business, organization or church will be featured on our event website and the back of t-shirt. The bigger the support, the larger the logo will be featured. Simple as that! Our goal is to feature as many of you in our communities as possible, because we want to support you right back.
Deadline for your logo to appear on the t-shirt is April 18, 2021.
Final t-shirt may differ
Be a LEADER OF GOOD
Leaders of Good are sponsors of $1000 or more, where your business, organization or church will be featured in the following ways!
- Same as a member of TEAM GOOD, plus…
- A chance to include coupons or vouchers to your business for each participant
- Be part of our Sponsors Parade – during the week of May 9 to 14, your business /organization / church will have a spotlight on our social media channels and newsletter mail out
- Your logo will be featured at our opening ceremonies, and closing recap video!
Let’s Get Sponsoring!
3 Steps to sponsor The Great Walk for Restore
Fill out sponsorship form below
- Send payment via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- If sending a cheque, please mail to:
175 Anderson Avenue
Markham, ON L6E 1A4
Please add “Sponsor” to the note on the cheque.
Once your payment is received, you will receive an email from us, requesting your logo file
(best format is a vector file: .ai, .eps, .svg, .pdf).
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Find out how funds raised for this event will be used
Thank you for considering sponsorship of our event!
When you support THE GREAT WALK TO RESTORE, you are helping Restore Method of Care Canada to:
- Reach out to people in distress
- Create and monitor individual restoration plans
- Coordinate Restore Care Planners and Givers
- Train Care Planners and Care Givers
- Mentoring Care Planners
- Build our database of community partners
- Recruit community service providers (e.g. dentists, mechanics, movers, etc.)
- Grow into new communities
Have additional questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Great Walk for Restore Sponsorship
*About additional sponsorship tiers
$2,500 Prize Sponsors – Congratulatory message from your business / organization / church to the fundraising winners; photo op of prize recipient(s) with mention of your business / organization / church announced in our closing recap video.
This fundraiser is in support of Restore Canada
At Restore Method of Care Canada, we believe that no one person is more important than another, and that our primary vocation is to look after each other. At Restore Canada, we focus on guiding people by developing plans from a place of distress to a sustainable and healthy life. We work through local churches, volunteer Care Planners, and donors in York Region to serve those in need and distress in order to build a bridge to a restored life. Established 2012.